Item #:6005415 "Scrooge's Boyhood Home" Dickens A Christmas Carol Village Series from Department 56. First in a grouping of 3,Scrooge meets the Ghost of Christmas Past, making several stops including one the home where Scrooge grew up. Set of 4 includes: "Scrooge with the First Spirit" accessory, sisal tree, and a bag of snow. Size: 5.91 in H x 5.12 in W x 7.09 in L Collectors Notes Introduced January 2020 Retired November 2021
For local Chilliwack flower deliveries and surrounding areas.
- Same day delivery is available provided your order is in before 12pm (Noon).
- We will call the person who receives the flower delivery to ensure they are home to accept the delivery.
- No delivery is available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day.
- During busy holiday times we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine’s and Mother’s Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times during the year. For Mother’s Day in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother’s Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
- For some locations, or for some very special, rare and exotic floral gifts as well as fruit & gourmet items, same day delivery may not be possible.
- We cannot always guarantee AM or PM delivery times, but are always willing to do our best to meet your time-of-day requests, whenever possible, except for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day.
- Will be shipped using Postal Service.
- International orders are a flat shipping rate of $40
- Please allow 6-9 business days for your package to arrive.
- There may be items that we cannot ship to the United States due to restrictions. We will notify you if this is the case.
- Will be shipped using Canada Post (4-6 Business Days)
- Canadian orders are a flat shipping rate of $30
- Please allow 4-6 business days for your package to arrive.
You can visit our garden centre in Chilliwack:
47558 Yale Road East
Chilliwack, BC V2P 7N1
We are open 7 days a week.
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Closed Dec 25, 26 and January 1st.